Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Be my Valentine
signed on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 ;
On the first day of the Chinese Lunar New Year (which fell on a Sunday this year), I woke up really early as usual everyday. No one was up yet, and it was bright sunny day, so I decided to give Kafka a custom modification of her face-up. 

I have always wanted to mod her face-up but was a little afraid to do so; coz I am still not confident to do the eyeliner and eyebrows for Dollfie Dream D: But I got myself to do some slight modification also in the end. I can't bear to see Kafka look so plain and her looking like a basic DD Rise Kujikawa!

DDs are easier to get stained, that was my main worry. Thus I have had her head and body coated with more than 4 layers of MSC. 


Can you tell the difference between double lashes and single lash?

I have had single lash applied on Kafka when she came home to me; but it wasnt really noticeable D; Might be the type of lashes I am using as well. I am using some super fine brown eyelash specifically designed for dolls. I am planning to get some DollyWink's eyelashes for her next time :) 


Ta-da~ 

No major modifications; but I see some obvious difference :'D Just added blushings on cheeks an eyes, added more colour to the lips, drawn a more noticeable eyelid.
Took this photo with my phone, so colours may not look so vibrant ;;
 
 
. . . 
  
 
Be my Valentine series 
 
 
To go with the occasion, I dressed Kafka up in some red, which is in line with both Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day :D 
 

Close-up~

Outfit of the Day shot~
 
 
Kafka: Happy Lunar New Year!

Be my Valentine?
 
 
All dressed up for the occasion * 
 
 
 
. . .


First day of Lunar New Year brunch! Steamed xiao long bao's (dumplings), pan fried crab & pork dumplings, dried shrimp & shallots dry noodles and fried rice (-∀・*) 


And dessert: we have baked pastry with red bean filling! 



And watched a really good movie: Django: Unchained!

Labels: , , , , , ,



;ryukku




7:21 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.