Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
First post of 2013
signed on Saturday, January 26, 2013 ;
Have been wanting to get back to blogging, but everytime I want to do it, I will feel lazy =___= 

But here it is, first post of 2013! Still within January lol 

Playing with the toaster's heat this morning when making breakfast; 3 different colours ~ Toast and fresh blend carrot juice. 



I havent taken alot of pictures of Eri lately; I think its probably coz of the face-up. Rainy season is here and its not good for a face-up session in my opinion :( I've got Eri a new wig! The colour is so pretty, and I've noticed that this wig went out of stock after I ordered. So, lucky me! Been looking for this colour for awhile now and so happy I got it now ♥ 


The face-up just doesnt compliment the wig colour :| Need to change the face-up soon! 





Note that Eri's original hair colour is white; and I've never thought of getting any other wig colours for Eri. So this means that I 've got this wig with an objective of course~ ;D The first step of THE project has started! 

Labels: , , , ,



;ryukku




11:58 AM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.