Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
K. - Kafka
signed on Sunday, September 09, 2012 ;
 
 
Featuring and Introducing 
 
 K 
 
 
 
once again...
 
 
Backlogged post as usual...I haven't been updating my blog since forever...and I was supposed to post more about my lovely little ones and some pretty things in my life :p Have been really busy with my studies; with at least 2 assignments and 1 quiz every single week.... ;_; 

I have taken alot of photos everyday anyway but the existence of Instagram has led me to abandon my blog for updating photos ;A; 

Anyways, back to introducing my dear Lady, K. 

Meet Kafka ♥ 

 
Ean Kafka Al-Thabit Kerovnathayli .  
 
Queen of Diamonds. Lolita. Cosmologist. Sweet, innocent and intelligent. Maintains a small observatory.
 

Finally Kafka has new stuffs! It took quite awhile for things to arrive coz I ordered at the wrong period when everyone was away for Dollism Plus 7! oTL (Arrived weeks ago.... but did not update my blog...)  

Kafka is based on an OC I have created years ago, a princess-like character with motherly features thus she is the 'Queen of Diamonds' in my story. Kafka was the first to come straight to mind the moment I saw Rise Kujikawa Dollfie Dream on the VOLKS site :) I believe I have posted an illustration of her on my blog before but never introduced the girl in the illustrations to be Kafka ;; 

After the long wait, I am quite disappointed with the eyes; I am not very happy with how she looks with the new eyes; will be getting new pairs soon ;; As for now, I will just switch back to the default eyes ;_; (though she does look very lovely with her default) 

Hope to have time to post more ♥

Labels: , , , ,



;ryukku




12:12 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.