Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Silent Night | Yurine ゆりね - KARAS [NOT COMPLETE]
signed on Monday, March 19, 2012 ;
2012.01.18






Ah ah,
A light flickers
in a ruined city

.


Yurine of Shinjuku, Tokyo
KARAS


Photography by Razrig


Special thanks Blur & KC | Studio Omoishiroi


Yurine by Ryukku-K





Finally putting up a post on my blog! Backlog backlog ;;
.

Firstly, as always, thank you so much, Raz, for the photoshoot session and tolerating with the ever-postponing date for the session!! ;_; And ♥ Mom







but you still fade away . . .


First cosplay and photoshoot of year 2012 !Finally debuted another character and series which has been in my plan list since forever... KARAS is ♥ and Otoha is ♥ ♥ Who wants to be my Karas~ lolol. Classic awesome series.


The pleated skirt....the making is lots of work?





Black Eyeball Takoyakis~






Like the outcome of the goggles :)






I need to work more on my wig styling though oTL



Hope I chose the right location again, and hope I don't look too constipated as Yurine! It's difficult for me to portray cool, no-smile characters ;_; Why do I always associate myself with them...

Later after the photoshoot session, I am very fortunate to be able to join Cheryl and Angie's Guilty Crown shoot for awhile, which was nearby to the location of the KARAS shoot. Both of their cosplays were so gorgeous ♥♥ Met Kenneth too, who was one of the photographers for their shoot too, besides KC and Blur 8D


Silent Night;
The title of this album and words for each photo are based on Selenite by Rurutia, the ending theme of KARAS,both lyrics and the title. Rurutia is forever my Goddess.



Thank you !!



Please click on the photo below to view the full gallery album!
Though not all photos are up yet! 8D

Labels: ,



;ryukku




3:47 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.