Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Restringing Part I
signed on Saturday, July 07, 2012 ;
2012.07.01/. 

I couldn't stand the dirtiness of Eutas' body anymore, needs full-cleaning since awhile ago; and so I finally unstrung the body ! First time unstringing and restringing a BJD body lol; I am such a failure as a doll owner ;_; 

Wanted to do this long time ago, but was too afraid to disassemble the body - worried I would do it wrongly, mess up and after hearing to scary experiences of BJD body restringings QAQ 

And also,I don't think I have any of the 'appropriate' tools for restringing. But, on this fine 1st of July, I just removed the big S-hook after hesitating for awhile - definitely no turning back lol. 

All I used were normal table stationeries found on my table lol; 
paper clips, paint brush, blue ribbon 


Oops sorry for the sudden-no-warning picture, but I don't have any suitable preview picture ;_; 

Never thought that unstringing could be such a pain... more difficult to restring ! ;A; Took me longer to unstring than to restring lol oTL  



Full post read only for those who do not find dolls and joints disturbing and creepy.  

Took lots of pictures in the process of unstringing, so that I can refer back if I did a mistake !  

Detached lower body from upper torso first ~

Loosened foot joint - detached S-hook from string -

One side done ! On to the other side ~

 
Bear with my hand =w=;; Nails are so long already oTL Time to cut !

Foot with tiny S-hook

Both sides done ~!

Upper body ~

 
Firstly, stretch the hand at the wrist - place brush through the loop of string -

Then, detach the S-hook from the string - ta da ~!

Same for the other side ~ and all diassembled ! ;w; //


I learned that a plier would be so useful for this ;_; 

After some alcohol rubbing (to remove coated MSC and hands and feet blushing), time for some soapy bath soaking ~!

Cleaned, rinsed, drying ~! Placed on labelled containers :3

A whole day for drying process, restringing for the next day. 
Restringing process on the next post ~ 

Labels: , , , ,



;ryukku




5:03 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.