Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Restringing Part II
signed on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 ;
2012.07.02/. 

And so, after one whole full day for drying of Eutasiylas' body parts, restringing time ! 

As stated in my previous post, I don't have the 'appropriate' and 'proper' tools specially made for restringing. All I used were typical stationery I could find on my table; paper binding clips, paint brush and blue ribbon. 




Oopss, no warning again lol. Sorry...don't have any suitable preview photos in my set ;_; 

I am not very good at describing steps; so most of the talking are done by the pictures themselves lol. 



Full post read only for those who do not find dolls and joints disturbing and creepy. 


Started with one side first ~ Clip the string at the other end to 'stopper' it ~


Place paint brush through the loop at the end; then place the S-hook on the hand to hook onto the string ~

And one side is done ! ♥

Place the blue ribbon strand through the string loop at the other end ~

Throughhhh all parts ~

Similar to the previous one ~

Better close-up ~

Upper body done ! ♥

Folded string through the neck hole ; 'stoppered' by big S-hook ~

Throughhhh the holes of lower body ~

String through parts of one side of leg ~

On to the other leg ~!

Done !!



But...noticed one mistake? 

I forgotten to hide the knot inside the neck oTLLLLLLLLLL 
So...I had to unstring the legs and lower body again.... 
And redo the restringing all over again ;_______________; 


Results of the second time ~ ♥


Ta-da~! With open-eyed head on! ♥

My MSC spray officially finished after spraying both Eutasiylas' and K's bodies ;_; 
Thus, I cannot do any faceup for now oTL 
Should have brought another can from home...coz its more expensive to obtain here ;_; 

Sigh 

Restringing wasn't that bad after all ! I could complete the process much faster compared to my first time :D I guess its all about having the courage to try it and then practice makes it better. 

The joints feel a little tighter now though; but still alright for posing ~ ♥ 

Wheeee and feels so cleannn now =w=

Labels: , , , ,



;ryukku




11:54 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.