Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Al Azif
signed on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 ;
2012.08.14 . 

 On this day, I received a parcel. At a glance through the text on the box, I saw 'Al Azif' so I was happy, coz I have ordered a rare SnapP Al Azif from an unfamous shop which have very few feedback (very risky!)



To my surprise when I unboxed it....

Al Azif Nendoroid!!!! 

 I initially thought the seller sent me a wrong item ; although it wouldnt be bad thing coz its...Al Azif Nendoroid!! OMG O___O Then I noticed that the sender is from another shop, not the one I ordered my SnapP...



;____; Thank you so so much... 
Al Azif is always one of my most favourite characters, and owning her Nendoroid is like a dream! And Al Azif is still one of the best and most adorable Nendoroids ever produced!



Totally perfect excellent condition! One of the earliest produced Nendoroids; very few parts and accessories compared to the latest ones~


Al Azif is just too adorable....*melts*

;A;


Al Azif ♥ 
Thank you so so much ♥ ♥ 
 Much love ;w; ♥ ♥

Labels: , ,



;ryukku




7:18 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.