Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Sew Sew Diary in my Atelier - I
signed on Sunday, February 03, 2013 ;
For those who sew, you will understand how much having a sewing machine by your side means to you.

I have felt so isolated for awhile now after being separated from my Mom's old model Brother sewing machine... and has been looking for another sewing machine here (away from home) for sometime now also. New ones are so expensive and read bad reviews on the cheapest ones I could find. So, I have always look at auction second hand ones - means they are always older models, and specifically Janome and Husqvarna. I have grown to like older models for their design and long-lastingness/durability. But! I've never won a bid D; And they are always located so far away and cannot be shipped ;___; 

I almost resorted to buying a new model Brother sewing machine, an alternative choice; when I found this beautiful vintage Husqvarna!! ♥ 



The seller included so many accessories together with the machine - even an vintage solid carry case! I instantly texted her on the day she posted her ad and picked it up from her the next morning before anyone else could get it! It was such a bargain for a machine that is still in working condition; but may need some service...which I hope would not cost alot ;_; 


This little thing is so heavy...did not expect it to be almost as heavy as an 240V amp oTL Never though portable old machines are this heavy lol. 



This machine looks complicated to learn how to use! Luckily the owner still kept the instruction manual, for more than 20 years! 



So happy to finally have one of my dream machines home with me~ Let's hope my experience would be good with this beauty! ♥

Labels: , ,



;ryukku




12:57 PM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.