Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
Inspiration?
signed on Thursday, January 31, 2013 ;
I haven't been drawing for a long time :( 
Which is a worrying thing to me; it feels like I lack inspiration. 

So I took some initiative to start sketching again few days ago. 

Evern, my most favourite OC and one of my oldest OC in my life, since I was 2nd grade in primary school(?). She is like a time and dimension traveler to me lol. Coz she makes appearance almost in all of my stories as one of the characters in there, either main or side characters. 
 But some things always stay the same: she is a red-headed (although the tone is always different), red coloured eye, practises and uses magic, have a childlike body and appearance, has a twin brother (Efrain) and has a sleeping third eye on her forehead. I think I should write about her third eye in another post though lol. 



Getting the inspiration to start sketching her again coz I have finally found the (almost) perfect doll sculpt (SD-sized) for both Evern and Efrain, they are one of the rare cases of identical twins but different gender ;) . Both of them are always in my list of must-own BJDs. Hope to have them home with me soon ;_; 


Another fanart sketch. The Fire Panda~ Can you tell who is she? :D



Before ending my post, 
New coloured lenses ! (◕‿◕✿ฺ)♡ The DollyEye and Twilight series; DollyEye is my favourite next to Geo because they don't give super goldfish enlarging eyes effect (´∀`;) Hopefully I can do some lens review when I start trying them on! 

Labels: , , ,



;ryukku




7:28 AM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.