Profile Labyrinth Leave a note Box

Hello and welcome to my blog. Click on the navs above to explore. Thank you :)



Daily Stamps .
Virtual Self.
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Find & Follow .
Circle.

Emily
Junie
Elaine
Narugasawa
Ethel
Florence
Li-Wei
Yin
Serene
Saulo's Psychedelic Violence
Sarah
BonNie
Hoshiko
Priya
Synjie
Potter
Cappy
Waninoko
Arisa
Paik Hwa
Ryuujin
Lizzie
Kaii
Mashimaro
Kimiko
Mamoru
Rayray
Yumi
Myst
Xsaye
Vivian
Cheryl
Lavena
Devilene
Ryeain
Hani
Freya
Yin's Tumblr
Valiant Ho

RSS Feed.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Credits.
Scrapkit Images: Gems
; Carrie Stephens
Brushes : Celestial-Star
Codes ref : Cynna
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sketchwork : Ryukku-K

SweetS.Sourire © Ryukku-K
End of summer
signed on Thursday, February 21, 2013 ;
Rainy days . End of summer . Spinning head . 

My head has been spinning, floating, aching the whole day; interfering with my lab work :S Rarely experience such problem. I hope I feel alright tomorrow! 


Whee~ I've just received my mail order from Lush! I didn't really need to do mail order actually, since I can just pop up to their stores, but last weekend, Lush was having this offer: Free Goodie Bag with all online orders ! ♥ 
So, alright! Just ordered two items only lol for the free goodies :P I feel cheapskate, but I didnt really need anything at the moment. 



I chose American Cream, coz the small bottles are always sold out in their stores! Love American Cream ♥ Makes hair smells wonderful and moisturized too! And also Divine Whale Soap, coz it was a limited edition Retro Lush product! 

The size of the whale soap is smaller than what I've expected :O It smells so calm and cute! Like baby powder~ ♥


Look at the free goodies I have received with my order! 
Bestsellers of Skincares; Cleansers & moisturiserss :D

Angels on Bare Skin 
Ocean Salt Cleanser 
Dream Cream Body Lotion 
Herbalism Cleanser 

All smell great as usual~ ♥ They came in sample size as expected, but still a good deal for me! The sample sizes seem to contain quite alot! I have quite a few products to try now, hopefully these go well and happy with my skin~ 

Thank you, Lush! Can't wait to try them!

Labels:



;ryukku




12:00 AM;

0 comments | Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Older Posts | Home | Newer Posts
Categories.